My Best Mortgage.ca (Hereinafter referred to as My Best Mortgage)
My Best Mortgage, a division Canada Mortgage Choice Ltd. maintains this Internet web site (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) for your own lawful personal entertainment, information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse our Site. You are granted permission to download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without written permission from My Best Mortgage.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and My Best Mortgage regarding this subject matter are superseded and of no further effect. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, you should immediately discontinue any use of this Site.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site, without the written permission of My Best Mortgage. My Best Mortgage neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with My Best Mortgage.
2. While My Best Mortgage uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, My Best Mortgage makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. My Best Mortgage assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. Information may be changed or updated without notice. My Best Mortgage may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither My Best Mortgage nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site, is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. My Best Mortgage also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by My Best Mortgage or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, My Best Mortgage is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information, without any acknowledgement or obligation of compensation to you.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, My Best Mortgage. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of My Best Mortgage Ltd. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Trademark owner. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
7. My Best Mortgage is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked to or from the Site; these other sites have been developed by parties other than My Best Mortgage. My Best Mortgage is not acting as a publisher or disseminator of the material contained on those other sites. Your linking and/or bookmarking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. IN NO EVENT WILL MY BEST MORTGAGE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. As a service to its end-user customers, My Best Mortgage provides certain forms and information for downloading from this Site, for their personal use. Express permission is granted to customers to download those materials on My Best Mortgage products, providing that the materials are not modified and that all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in those materials are retained. Any other use of those materials is prohibited.
Some files downloadable from the Site may be the property of other parties, and when applicable, those files will be identified accordingly. My Best Mortgage makes these files available as a service to its end-user customers only, within the scope of the use described above in this section 8. My Best Mortgage itself does not grant any proprietary right or license to use those files. That license or right to use is given only by the owner(s) or vendor(s) of those files. Any person who copies or otherwise uses any of those files is personally responsible for complying with the terms and conditions of use which may be established by the owner(s)/vendor(s).
9. Information My Best Mortgage publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to My Best Mortgage products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country, state, province, or location. Such references do not imply that My Best Mortgage intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country or location.
10. Online Application: when submitting an online application, you authorize My Best Mortgage (Canada Mortgage Choice Ltd.) to obtain a copy of your credit file from Equifax Canada or any other agencies required to properly process your credit application. You absolve My Best Mortgage and/or Canada Mortgage Choice Ltd. or any liability related or non-related involving the application process.
11. The substantive laws of the Province of Alberta and the laws of Canada applicable therein govern the interpretation and effect of this agreement.
12. My Best Mortgage may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
The last revision date for these Terms and Conditions: January 7, 2010.